We are urgently seeking a talented Business Studies Teacher to join the young and close-knit department in one of our most-popular partner schools in the borough Waltham Forest.
This school has an outstanding resourced and thriving sixth form provision, with last year’s year 12 students going on to receive a record number of interviews at Oxford and Cambridge.
They value each individual and encourage ambition, a positive self-image and pride in achievement.
Ofsted has concluded that the school’s overall effectiveness is GOOD.
The Sixth Form has been recognised externally as ‘excellent’ provision and pupils gain outstanding results.
Students are polite, courteous and have positive attitude to learning.
This is a full-time long-term assignment starting in September and could lead to a permanent appointment for the right person.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE in Secondary Business Studies and a good degree in a Business- related discipline.
- Strong academic knowledge.
- Confidence in delivering the KS 5 A LEVEL and BTEC.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click ‘Apply’. All applications will get a response.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033