Owing to an increasing demand from our partner schools within the borough of Enfield, we are now recruiting for an additional cover supervisor to join our close-knit community of cover supervisors that serve a number of secondary schools across the borough.
Our cover supervisors enjoy:
- Regular work
- Complete flexibility on the days they wish to work
- Assignments in a variety of settings
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to network in some of Enfield’s best schools
Our cover supervisors are required to engage students at all times and deliver the classwork that has been set by the absent teacher to the best of their ability. Previous experience of working as a cover supervisor would certainly be an asset, however it is not always essential.
The successful applicant will have…
• A professional attitude
• A willingness to motivate and keep students on track
• Previous experience would be advantageous
• The ability to command and control a room full of students
• A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033