We are now recruiting for an inspirational Drama Teacher to join one of our most popular Secondary schools in the county of Hertfordshire. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
This school has been rated by Ofsted as OUTSTANDING and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of subjects.The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops and laboratories that provides a modern education to students.
This Drama Teacher position is an ongoing assignment to commence immediately…
The successful applicant will have…
• A PGCE (or equivalent) in Drama
• Previous UK experience in the delivery of Drama is essential
• Effective classroom management strategies.
• A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
- The ability and willingness to teach some English classes would be advantageous
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033