We are now looking for a talented Food and Nutrition teacher to join one of our Secondary partner schools in Hertfordshire. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQT) are actively encouraged to apply for this post.
This school has been rated by Ofsted as GOOD and is where students make good progress in most subjects. It is improving fast, and often outstanding.
The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops and laboratories that provides a modern education to students.
Students’ behaviour and attitudes are outstanding.
This is a full-time, long-term assignment in the first instance, however there is a strong likelihood that it will lead to a permanent appointment for the right candidate.
START DATE – September 2019!
The successful applicant will have…
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A PGCE in Design Technology, ideally with specialism in Food Technology.
- A degree in a related subject.
- Strong academic knowledge.
- Experience in teaching Food Technology across KS3 and KS4.
- Experience in teaching Food Technology at KS5 is desirable but not essential.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required.
If you wish to be considered for this Food and Nutrition teacher position, please send your CV and your covering letter to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033