UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We are now recruiting for a talented Food & Catering teacher to join one of our most-popular partner schools in East London. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQT) are actively encouraged to apply for this post.
This school has been rated by Ofsted as OUTSTANDING and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of subjects.
The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops and laboratories that provides a modern education to students.
Students conduct themselves well and show respect for each other and staff.
This is a full-time long-term cover assignment for the initial period of 1 term, however there could be the possibility of an extension (or even a permanent appointment) for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will have…
• A PGCE in Design Technology.
• Ideally with specialism in Food or Catering
• Strong academic knowledge.
• Confidence in delivering Food and Catering at Key Stages 3 and 4.
• Effective classroom management strategies.
• A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send us your CV as soon as possible. All applications will get a response.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033