We are urgently seeking a talented Science Teacher to join the young and close-knit department in one of our most-popular partner schools in the borough of Newham.
This is a high-achieving and over-subscribed school that serves a highly diverse section of this East London community.
It regularly features at the top of the borough league table for GCSE and A-Level pass rates. Ofsted has concluded that the school’s overall effectiveness is OUTSTANDING.
They value each individual and encourage ambition, a positive self-image and pride in achievement.
The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops and laboratories.
This is a full-time long-term assignment starting in September and could lead to a permanent appointment for the right person.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE in Secondary Science and a good degree in a Science-related discipline.
- Strong academic knowledge.
- Confidence in delivering the KS3 and 4 General Science curriculum.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply as soon as possible. All applications will get a response.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033