UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Sincere Education are now recruiting for an inspirational History Teacher who can teach at KS3 and KS4 to join the well-resourced Humanities faculty of one of our secondary partner schools in Edmonton. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced History teachers and newly qualified History teachers (NQT).
This school has been rated by Ofsted as GOOD and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of Humanities subjects here.
The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops that provides a modern education to students.
Students and staff have positive relationships, providing a calm and supportive atmosphere for learning in lessons.
This History teacher position is to start in September 2019 and will run until the end of academic year.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE in History or Humanities based subject.
- A degree (BA) in History with QTS.
- Previous UK experience as a History Teacher.
- Behaviour for learning skills that engage and enthuse students and create a positive learning environment.
- A good understanding of how to make a positive contribution to the Humanities department.
- Relentless desire to raise student achievement at all levels
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you are a History Teacher and wish to become a member of a friendly and well organised secondary school, please send an up to date CV to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033