UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Sincere Education are recruiting for a talented History Teacher with previous UK experience to join one of our Secondary partner schools in the borough of Waltham Forest. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
The school has been rated by Ofsted as good.
The school’s leadership always ensures that staff are motivated and respected.
Supportive and collaborative school environment.
Students are polite, courteous and have positive attitude to learning.
The school has excellent facilities that provide a modern education to students.
This is a part-time (2 days a week) long-term assignment starting in January 2019 and will run until the end of academic year and could lead to a permanent appointment for the right person.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE in History and a good degree in a subject-related discipline.
- Strong academic knowledge.
- Confidence in delivering the KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to Andi as soon as possible. All applications will get a response.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033