We are now recruiting for a talented Maths Teacher with experience in the delivery of Maths at KS3 and KS4 to join the well-resourced Maths faculty of one of our Secondary partner schools in the borough of Waltham Forest. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
- This school has been rated by Ofsted as GOOD and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of subjects here.
- Students conduct themselves well and show respect for each other and staff.
- The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops and laboratories that provides a modern education to students.
The is an ongoing post to begin in January 2019.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE (or equivalent) in Maths.
- Previous UK experience in the delivery of Maths.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- Ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033