UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We are now recruiting for a talented Maths teacher who can teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 to join the well-resourced Maths department of one of our Secondary partner schools in the borough of Hertfordshire. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced Maths teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
This school has been rated by Ofsted as GOOD and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of subjects here.
The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops and laboratories that provides a modern education to students.
This is a full-time, long-term assignment to teach KS 3 and KS 4 Maths. Start Date: ASAP
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE (or equivalent) in Maths.
- A degree (BA) in Geography with QTS.
- Previous UK experience in the delivery of Maths at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this Maths teaching role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033