UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Sincere Education are recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Music Teacher with experience in the delivery of Music at KS3, KS4 and KS5 to join one of our Secondary partner schools in the borough of Waltham Forest. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced Music teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
The school has been rated by Ofsted as GOOD and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes.
The school has generously equipped classrooms and practice rooms that provide a modern education to students.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and inspirational Music teacher who is looking for a permanent teaching role starting in January 2020.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE in Music.
- A degree in Music with QTS.
- Experience of teaching Music to GCSE level and the ability to teach to A level.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- The ability to deliver Good and Outstanding Music lessons.
- The ability to work with colleagues in the preparation, assessment and monitoring of work.
- Commitment to extra-curricular activities to enhance the student experience.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033