Psychology and Health & Social Care Teacher
We are now looking for an inspirational Psychology and Health & Social Care Teacher who can teach at KS4 and KS5 to join one of our Secondary partner schools in the borough of Waltham Forest. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
This school has been rated by Ofsted as “GOOD” and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of subjects here.
This school is proud to be a fully comprehensive school that caters for all student’s needs and ambitions.
One of the school’s principle is to provide equal opportunities for development for all members of the school community.
The school’s leadership always ensures that staff are motivated and respected.
This is a full-time assignment for 6 months to teach KS4 and KS5 Psychology and Health & Social Care starting in October 2019.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE in Psychology or in Health and Social Care.
- A good honours degree with QTS is desirable.
- Previous UK experience in teaching Psychology Up to KS5
- Previous UK experience in teaching Health and Social Care up to KS5.
- Secure knowledge and understanding of the subject specialism.
- Ability to raise attainment and achievement for all students.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- Ability to generate ideas and drive initiatives.
- Enthusiastic and committed persona.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this Psychology and Health & Social Care role, please send your CV to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033