Religious Education Teacher
UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We are now looking for an inspirational Religious Education Teacher who can teach at KS3 and KS4 to join the friendly Humanities faculty of one of our Secondary partner schools in the borough of Redbridge. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced Religious Education teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
This school has been rated by Ofsted as “GOOD” and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of subjects here.
This school is proud to be a fully comprehensive school that caters for all student’s needs and ambitions.
One of the school’s principle is to provide equal opportunities for development for all members of the school community.
The school’s leadership always ensures that staff are motivated and respected.
This is a full-time assignment for one term to teach KS3 and KS4 Religious Education, starting in September 2019 until December 2019.
The successful applicant will have…
- A PGCE in Religious Education or Humanities based subject.
- A degree (BA) in Religious Education with QTS.
- Previous UK experience in teaching Religious Education.
- Effective classroom management strategies.
- A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this Religious Education role, please send your CV to Michael as soon as possible.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033