UPDATE: THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We are now recruiting for a talented Design Technology Teacher who can offer Resistant Materials, to join the well-resourced Design & Technology department in one of our Secondary partner schools in the borough of Enfield. Applications are equally encouraged from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQT).
This school has been rated by Ofsted as GOOD and is where students are well behaved and obtain successful outcomes across the majority of subjects here.The school has generously equipped classrooms, workshops and laboratories that provides a modern education to students.
The is a permanent post to begin in Sept 2018.
The successful applicant will have…
• A PGCE in Design & Technology
• Previous experience in the delivery of Resistant Materials
• Confidence in delivering DT and RM at Key Stages 3 and 4.
• Effective classroom management strategies.
• A current DBS that is registered with the online update service will also be required. For anyone who does not, a new disclosure will be required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please apply as soon as possible. All applications will get a response.
Your job consultant for this role is:
020 8090 2033